Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Welcome!

Hey everybody, we're interns for the town of Greenburgh and we're here to help you, the people. The purpose of this blog is to inform students about local job openings in Greenburgh and the Lower Westchester area. Last summer, this program was a success, finding over 60 openings and in a two week span, placing at least twelve people in positions of new employment. Students are our focus, but posted jobs will not be exclusively geared towards them.
Expect the first job openings in the next couple of days! Here is a little more information about us:

My name is Zach Bergenfeld and I'm a senior at Ardsley High School who will be studying business at the University of Southern California in the fall. I joined Supervisor Feiner to learn about local government and politics, and as well to give back to the local community.

My name is Jon Rood I am a senior at Ardsley High School who will be studying business and marketing at UAlbany. I joined Paul to gain experience in government and marketing.

My name is Josh Ringel I am currently a Junior at UAlbany and I am majoring in Public Policy. I joined Supervisor Feiner in the Spring of 2009 for my High School internship and interned with him last summer. I joined to gain experience in the field of Public Policy and Government

My name is David Schuman and I am a rising junior studying Communications and Economics at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. I took this internship to gain experience in marketing and journalism.

1 comment:

  1. jon rood just showed me this blog and i was wondering what jobs are open.... im doing my externship with janet lefkowitz(director of greenburgh tennis) and she informed me that no tennis court jobs are open for the summer season... if you could let me know what jobs are still open in the town of greenburgh that would be awesome

    ReplyDelete